Information regarding veterans' employment can be found at: 

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Hiring Our Heroes


Feds Hire Vets

Department of Labor Veterans' Employment & Training Services (VETS)

Veterans ReEmployment CareerOneStop

U.S. Department of Labor/Employment Laws including The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)

Professional Attire:

Need an interview suit? You may request one through Save a Suit

Operation MCP is proudly partnered with Suiting Warriors. For veterans located in DE, PA, NJ, NYC, DC and VA, you may request a suit through Suiting Warriors

Education, Training & Development:

The post-9/11 GI Bill is an education benefit program for individuals who served on active duty on or after September 11, 2001. For more information visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill You can also call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551)

National Resources Directory

Health Services:

Veterans can apply for VA health care enrollment by completing VA Form 10-10EZ, Application for Health Benefits

You can also call the VA Health Benefits Call Center toll-free at 1-877-222-VETS (1-877-222-8387)

The Veterans Online Application (VONAPP) website allows you to complete and submit application forms online

You can also call the VA nationwide toll-free number for specific benefit information at 1-800-827-1000

Every VA health care facility has providers knowledgable about treatment for the after effects of trauma. Contact your local VA health care facility or visit www.ptsd.va.gov 

Operation MCP is proudly partnered with Wounded Paw Project. Wounded Paw Project. focuses on the rehabilitation and training of shelter dogs with proper therapy, training and love and to be paired with service members, veterans, and civilians.   

Veterans Benefits:

You may request a reevaluation of your disability compensation claim.  Submit the request on VA Form 21-4138, Statement in Support of Claim or call toll-free 1-800-827-1000

The VA Home Loan Guaranty Program provides loan guaranties to Service members, Veterans Reservists and un-remarried surviving spouses for the purchase of homes. You must complete VA Form 26-1880, Request a Certificate of Eligibility for VA Home Loan Benefits

For veteran home loans visit Home Loans for All

Homeless Services:

To help a homeless veteran, visit http://www.va.gov/homeless or call The National Call Center for Homeless Veterans at 1-877-4AID-VET (1-877-424-3838)


Assistance with housing, finances and food, please visit Operation Homefront. 

Service Animals: 

To apply for a service animal, please visit Wounded Paw Project

Military Records:

To locate copies of your military records, visit www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records

Burial Benefits:

To locate the nearest VA National Cemetery or State Veterans Cemetery, visit www.cem.va.gov or call 1-800-827-1000. For more information regarding burial at Arlington National Cemetery, visit: www.arlingtoncemetery.mil